Friday, December 24, 2010

Walk In The Sun.

christmas eve!

one busy christmas eve. i have to attend a 3 hours hospital placement. well thank god i found out eventually that it's only 3 hours and not from 9am-5pm, it's going to annoy me if it takes the whole day. ON. A. CHRISTMAS. EVE. anyway, 3 hours is tolerable so i shan't complain.

i also have my bags to pack because i'm going away to singapore for 5 days the next day. have yet to think about what i want to wear. lol, shall solve that later when i dig for clothes.

and totally looking forward to the christmas buffet dinner at night  ^_________^  honestly don't know who reads this but w/e.

and when i come back from my holidays i will have to work my way through to finish all my assignments fjasjfnkasdfjdnaksdjnaskd

end of short update! Merry Christmas guys :) i love you all.

No comments: