Monday, December 06, 2010

Found.

what is life when you have so much to do in such a short span of time anyway....?

hi guys.

i have learned that i am quitter. i also realised how much of a chicken i am and also had proudly announced that i AM one....truth to be told, the thought of finishing the whole course did cross my mind, but i guess my body wasn't really allowing me to do it....and i'm not that determined after all... looks bad but oh sigh..

lol, in any case if you're thinking this is anything serious, it's not thaaaaaat serious. well, no it's actually not serious at all.

damn that extreme skytrex challenge!! sounds like it's about time i get my bum up and do some real exercise. my arms are big but they have no strength. what's the use of having it such a big arms then!!?! not that i wanted big arms...but since it had been that way..i might as well make it useful? lmao.

these coming 2 weeks are going to be hell hectic. the only thing that's keeping me sane is probably feeding myself with kim jaewook.....okay excuses but honestly!? ideal man to be my husband and the father of my kids. har har, i will keep trapping myself in this small fantasy world.

promise not to come popping my bubbles? heh :)

No comments: