Saturday, November 27, 2010

Edge Of Desire.

THINGS A BORED PERSON WILL DO:

1. Where did you take your profile picture?
in my room lol.

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
my pjs!!

3. What is your current problem?
my health T___T

4. What makes you happy?
good song, good food, good company....basically just good everything. 

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
F.Cuz - No One

6. Any celeb you would marry.
List is too long, if you want me to pick right now, then i want Kim Jaewook. just because i'm watching Mary Stayed Out All Night :Q___

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
G-Dragon from Big Bang!! lmao ~_~

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
friends...families...yes. large audience? nope.


9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
LOL. don't remember, but i don't think i'm good enough to look like a celebrity so.........

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies of kiddie TV shows?
i do if my cousin is over because all she ever watches are kiddie shows.

11. Do you speak any language?
.....


12. Do you ever watch MTV?
still do but not as often.


Chapter 1:
1. Middle name 
no middle name.

2. Nickname(s)
too many to really list them down. people give me all kinds of names unfortunately T_T

3. Current location
home.

4. Eye color
my eyes are so dark it's almost black lol.

5. Do you get along well with your parents?
i would say yes.

Chapter 2: Favourites
1. Ice cream
strawberry cheesecake or green tea nom nom nom

2. Shampoo/Conditioner
hah ahah ahahahah, this shampoo that jackie chan promotes. sounds funny but it's so good for my scalp and hair.

3. Person
scratch that and make that "people" then i'll answer you.

Chapter 3: Do you ...
1. Dance in the shower?
usually no. lol. 


2. Call people back?
most of the time, yes.

3. Believe in love?
i guess....


4. Any mental health issues?
(!*@)*(@*#(**!! 

Chapter 4: Have you ...
1. Broken a bone?
no.

2. Sprained anything?
lol, i think my neck. once. don't even want to try to tell the story because it's so stupid.

3. Had physical therapy?
not any that i remember lmao.

4. Stitches?
yesss.


5. Taken painkillers?
bawww, how could you not. the popular paracetamol is already a kind of pain killer, and i'm actually allergic to it. wtf.


How I end my sentences
1. I love
my music library.

2. I don't understand
why am i still awake when i'm sick and i need more rest than anyone else.

3. When I wake up in the morning
i look at the time on my phone. if i'm late then that's the time you hear an elephant running around.

4. Life is full of
all kinds of awesomeness.

5. I get annoyed very quickly when
people go offline without tell me good bye. RUDE.

6. Parties are
good when you have your fav friends around.

7. Female dogs are
bitches.

8. Cats are
SO CUTE.

9. Tomorrow is
a Saturday. fun.

10. I have a low tolerance for
Rihanna's voice.

11. If I had a million dollars
i would give some to my family and then use up the rest for charity, shopping and holidays. omg, buy up sm ent. and jype too.


i am so bored. someone, help. nicked this from Rubin because i was so bored lmao.

No comments: