Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful.



why must Beast be so cute?!? hyunseung and all the peace signs and also the obvious lack of make up is really working on me. junhyung looks especially good without thick guyliner and doojoon too.

i also realised how the cute trend is coming in lately. lol.

aaaaand.......



MY BOYS ARE COMING BACK SOON TOO T____________T

so........my day. ugh. not so good, but shinee managed to entertain me for the last 2 hours. those lulzy taiwan variety shows that they attended. just LOL. ngeh, i hate how things don't go the way i wanted but i guess there's no such thing as things going your way all the time.

HONESTLY WHO SETS A HOSPITAL PLACEMENT DATE ON CHRISTMAS EVE. it's not even reasonable. i still celebrate christmas okay and i want to go for a holiday too :/ i know hospital placements are usually in december but the fuck, christmas eve?? and it even rages me more when my group is the only group going for a placement on christmas eve.

please excuse me while i go calm myself down again.

No comments: