Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2NE1.



being 21...not sure what that feels like to be honest, my life is pretty much the same except that i get a little bit more freedom and i'm getting old. lol.

back with my birthday post! :D


my sisters planned a surprise birthday party for me, and hehe, it was good to see my cousins and friends there! i had no clue about it at all until the day of the plan itself...everything felt fishy.

1. my friends on twitter (i.e @Sunnysanz and @jtyy23) lmfao. san was talking about how she changed her hairstyle for a friend and then jtyy suddenly LOLed at her.
2. my dad kept asking me why haven't i showered when it's 6pm already. my sisters told me that we were eating dinner together at 7:30pm, as in my siblings with their bfs. he kept pestering me for like 3 times.
3. after i get dressed, mum suddenly came in and check on what i wore. that is just WEIRD because she rarely does that.
4. my brother told me he was taking my camera because he had "dinner with his friends" i told him i wanted the camera too but he left so fast before i could negotiate with him.
5. and while in the car, i was thinking of the possibilities of a surprise birthday party for me but it was a 50/50 situation.

surprise party was still successful after all. hahaha i guess when you want to surprise me, you'll have to be really careful to make the day seemed like any other day. XD

to the people that made it happened, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and yes i ♥ y'all :)

check out my huge card that's mailed from Korea. hahahahahah.

~so i thank you thank you thank you and i love you love you love~
(this is an appropriate line from 2PM's Thank You song)

accomplices and more accomplices below. kekeke.

lol, why am i not surprised that this is my sister's idea to pose with the doraemon lollipop. oh, hehe, these are my cousins! they invited a handful, and i was quite surprised with those boys coming too ahahah. can't invite the whole clan or the venue wouldn't fit.

more photos with my cousins. muka kejang because they kept wanting take photos with the gifts ahahahah <3

credits to CK for the photos!!! i have somemore photos but they're all on my bro's pc and i'm too lazy to transfer them.

lol and you know what. everyone (the girls) came with ribbons on their head. whether it be bow pins or bow hairbands ahahahaha and i was wondering why both my sisters were wearing bow pins. it's ~themed~ because that's what i always wear on my hair lmfao.


made 3 wished and blew out the candles 8D cake was exceptionally good of course.

my god these people, lol i love them forever. they invited shaun and esther too!! WAS QUITE SURPRISED OKAY, i haven't seen them for 2 years :(( so it was good to see them again hhhhhehehehe.

seriously just thanks to all of you who made the effort to come and made all these happen keke.


my sister and cousin cutting the cake for everyone to share. Pavlova from Alexis, nomnomnom~~~

the huge card that my brother bought and it's filled with all kinds of nice and funny wishes! :)

after dinner, my sister suggested that we should go somewhere else to jeng. we ended up at The Mist cuz it was just nearby! not much to say except that well, we all had fun. at least i had fun!




super squeezy dance floor. lol check out jtyy and siva's creeper faces.

bahahaha pat's face but all thanks to him for these club photos!



v^___________^v







words cannot describe how thankful and happy i was on that day :D

great 21st birthday was great!
i am hungry and it's almost 4am, guess i should sleep. bye!!

No comments: