Saturday, September 11, 2010

is it life that's too short or is it time that's passing by fast. time, life...i guess it's all the same. everyone's life is going to reach an end at one point.

was at my granduncle's wake earlier on, maybe it's just granduncle to you.....someone that feels far from you because of what we call generation gap...but as far as what i grew up knowing, my granduncle's children, my mum's cousins basically, were like siblings to my mum because they all grew up in the same house. they all expected it, we all expected it...but still, hearing the news was heartbreaking.

we had all that similar prayers and rituals going on too, things that happened 4 years ago felt like yesterday.....

couldn't bring myself to see you because i know it'll make my heart heavy.
09.09.10
r.i.p.

No comments: